Our press review
CEREGE in the written press, web, audiovisual and radio, worldwide, in France or locally...
- Salon-de-Provence and surrounding area: could there be another earthquake? Le Régionalon 14/09/203
- "Stop thinking of water as an unlimited resource". The Laboratory of Republic, on 01/09/2023
A queen's funerary treatment for the nursemaid of the pharaoh Amenhotep II. Le Monde31 August 2023
- The Mediterranean on the front line of climate change. L'Opinion, on 30/08/2023
- The story of the Gulf Stream, a famous ocean current and ambiguous symbol of the fragility of the earth's pulse, Le Monde, 20/08/2023
- Coralligenous rings, the mystery of Cap Corse soon to be revealed? France Bleu RCFM, 04/08/2023
- Cap Corse: the mystery of the coralligenous rings remains unsolved, Corse matin, 16/08/23
- Sun cream: should you choose between protecting your skin and protecting the environment?
Melting glaciers: We checked three climate sceptic arguments, (2023), 20minutes.fr, 27/06/2023, E.
- We are not fully aware of the resource, laprovence.com, 07/06/2023
- Les Eyzies: A conference on archaeology with Thibaut Devièse, dordognelibre.fr, 07/06/2023
- Anticipated disappearance of the Saint-Sorlin glacier by 2050, lameteorologie.fr, 1 May 2023
Mediterranean-Africa: how the Congo and the Aix-Marseille metropolitan area are working together to preserve water resources, latribune.fr, 17/05/2023
- From Arctic to Alps, icy exploration expands understanding of global warming, Horizon Magazine 23/04/2023
- The need to rethink the entire water use strategy, PAN'EURAMA #3 winter 2022-2023, 14 April 2023
- Magnets wipe memories from meteorites, erasing billion-year-old data. Researchers sound alarm over damage caused by popular meteorite-hunting technique (2023) https://www.science.org/, 06/04/2023.
- What France can expect from wastewater reuse, LeFigaro.fr, 31/03/2023
- Water Plan "We must completely change our relationship with water", Nicolas Roche, France Info podcast
- Water plan: "We need to completely rethink our relationship with water", argues a researcher specialising in water issues (2023) francetvinfo.fr on 30/03/2023
- ASTER diving into the history of the earth, Gilabert, C. Choupas, C. (2023) https://abo.futura-sciences.com/
- Understanding the Asian monsoons of the South, Bolton, C. (2023) larecherche.fr, 17 March 2023.
A new look at rapid climate change and the bipolar shift, Bard, E. (2023) college-de-france.fr, 14 March 2023.
- La clef des sols, collective work coordinated by Sophie Cornu. Ed Maia, (2023). ISBN: 9782384414239. https://www.editions-maia.com/livre/la-clef-des-sols-collectif-sophie-cornu-9782384414239/
- Dossier - Energy transition - how to secure raw material purchases, lasim.org, November 2022
- The soil key by Sophie Cornu Echosciences SUD
- Neanderthal: a family photo thanks to genetics, Vanlerberghe, C. (2022), Lefigaro.fr, 19 October 2022.
- The Salon base has opened up to budding scientists, laprovence.com, 16 October 2022.
"Why doesn't water boil at the same temperature in the sea or in the mountains? Roche, N. (2022), La MarseillaiseOctober 05, 2022.
- "How does fog form?", "Why does it rain? Roche, N. (2022), La Marseillaise12 October 2022.
- At the Arbois technology park, science is child's play, Gre, M. (2022) La Provence, October 2022
Nicolas Roche, Professor Aix-Marseille_Université, Equipe Environnement Durable CEREGE, Carnot Institute " Water & Environment " (ICEE).
Interview following the President's announcements on the water plan in Savines